Monday, March 25, 2013

Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf

Ok, so I have started coming up with my own recipes and have also started making variations on some of our favorites...so I figured I'd start sharing them seeing as I get asked about them a lot!  Here is the first one:

Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf with BBQ dressing


1 lb ground beef 
1/2 c cubed velveeta
4 slices of bacon (chopped and cooked)
3 green onions chopped
2 eggs
1/2 c bread crumbs
1 packet of dry ranch seasoning/mix (I used hidden valley)
S & P to taste

Preheat oven to 325.  In a small bowl, beat eggs and set aside.  In a large bowl, mix hamburger, ranch seasoning packet, S & P and then add in eggs and mix together with your hands.  Add in breadcrumbs.  Mix well.  Add in Bacon, mix.  Add in Cheese, mix.  You can add in the green onion or top the mixture with it at the end.  I added it in and it gave it great flavor.  Form mixture into a loaf shape and bake at 325 for about 55-60 minutes.


BBQ Dressing

Mix equal parts BBQ sauce and mayo.  Its excellent for dipping, and we use this sauce on burgers all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Dr. Watson